The Pars Interarticularis is a special region of the lamina between the superior and inferior articular processes.
The pars interarticularis, pars for short, is the part of vertebra located between the inferior and superior articular processes of the facet joint.
Incoming search terms:
- fracture of pars interarticularis (2)
- anatomy of pars interarticularis (1)
- what is a articular pars defect spine (1)
- parsinterarticularis defect in cervical spine (1)
- pars region (1)
- pars of the vertebrae (1)
- pars intraarticularis (1)
- pars anatomi (1)
- pars (1)
- cervical spine pars fracture (1)