The Pars Interarticularis is a special region of the lamina between the superior and inferior articular processes.
The pars interarticularis, pars for short, is the part of vertebra located between the inferior and superior articular processes of the facet joint.
Incoming search terms:
- is lamina considered a pars fracture (2)
- fracture of pars interarticularis (2)
- pars intraarticularis (2)
- ParsInterarticularis|BoneandSpine (2)
- pars anticularis defect (2)
- pars interulais in vertebrae (1)
- pars intrerarticularis (1)
- pars inturticularis (1)
- pars of the vertebrae (1)
- pars of vertebra (1)