Lumbar spondylosis is an important cause of back pain. It signifies the age related changes in the lumber spine that lead to chronic back pain. Low back pain is a common cause of morbidity.
A healthy lifestyle and fit body can produce a healthy back and help to prevent the effect s of aging.
Straightening of lumbar spine is one of the early features of lumbar spondylosis.
The xray in the picture is of 36 years old lady who came with complaints of back pain. Her lateral view shows reduction in lordosis of lumbar spine or straightening of the spine.
Pain relieving medications and back exercises are mainstay of the treatment for this kind of back pain.
Incoming search terms:
- lumbar spondylosis (51)
- straightening of lumbar spine (44)
- straightening of the spine (34)
- straightening of spine (20)
- spondylosis (18)
- straightening of the lumbar spine (18)
- lumbar spine straightening (13)
- straightening of the cervical spine (11)
- lumbar straightening (7)
- spinal straightening (6)