Fracture Guide For Patients – Things You Must Know About Fractures and Their Management
Is it serious! Is the treatment right!
Not only this, they wish to crosscheck whether they have got the right advice, sometimes they are anxious and uncertain while they are waiting for their appointment and few times they are looking for assurance that if they on right track.
Well! I believe that the right knowledge can enable and strengthen enough to judge the things in a learned and impartial manner.
You need not be stuck in darkness and feel helpless.
Just know things.
When you know, you can make better decisions and create better path either for yourself or the ones you care.
The first step is to know.
Fracture Care Guide for Patients is for the people who wish to know more about injuries, fractures, why fractures occur and how treatment decisions are made in the treatment of fractures or associated injuries
The book is written with a person who doe not have any medical knowledge. The book starts with basics and then builds on that till the treatment of the fractures. Here is the glimpse of chapters
- An Overview of a Patient with Injury
- What is a fracture?
- Immediate care after injury
- Normal anatomy of bone
- Normal biomechanics of the bone
- Different types of fractures
- Open and closed fractures
- Fractures caused by Insignificant trauma
- Fractures in Children
- Causes of fractures in different regions
- Factors affecting fracture healing
- Different treatments of fracture
- Cast application – Principles and Uses
- Know About Plaster Care
- Does Your Fracture Need Surgery?
- Arterial and Nerve Injuries with Fracture
- Rehabilitation of Fractures
- Complications of Fractures
- A Brief About Dislocations
- Frequently Asked Questions
Nothing empowers like knowledge and this book intends to empower the people in case of injury.